Friday, April 25, 2008

Gertie Culpepper

Gertie Culpepper is my alter ego/avatar that I have been using for years for my Pogo Euchre games and fictitious sign-on names for the various scams I have signed up for. Who is Gertie Culpepper anyway? Gertie is perhaps a sexy librarian or maybe a middle-aged 300lb matronly woman from Alabama/Mississippi? Hmmm....maybe both? Gertie definitely should have red hair. Short, red, curly hair similar to Annie's but maybe a teensy bit longer. And freckles. It is physiologically impossible to have red hair and no freckles. Well, anyway, Gertie isn't me. But, some days I wish she were, whoever she is.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'll have to remember that section of King Soopers--a shopping trip with the kids always creates the need for sugar--or sugar in the form of alcohol!